Attention nonprofits: Colorado Gives Day enrollment forms available on March 1
New nonprofits encouraged to start their application early
Colorado Gives Day makes giving easy by providing donors a safe, reliable, and informative place to donate online, and offers nonprofits a place to build awareness of their efforts. You can submit a new profile or make changes to an existing profile until August 31, 2021.
Your profile is important and takes time to complete! Most nonprofits require several months to perfect and submit a profile for approval, so we encourage you to start planning now.
- February Coffee Chat: Enrollment Excitement! Sign Up Here
- March 1 – Enrollment for ColoradoGives opens
- March – August – Work on your profile and get it ready for final approval!
- August 31 – Enrollment closes
- August – November – Add the shine and polish to your profile! Photos, videos, donor stories and more can help donors connect with your nonprofit.
- November 1 – The date when people begin scheduling donations for Colorado Gives Day.
- November 30 – Rally Week Begins
- December 7 – Colorado Gives Day!
Click here for more information.