The Community Foundation of Northern Colorado’s mission is to create transformational community impact by inspiring philanthropy and engaging the region and we do this by serving as a thought leader, a nonpartisan convener, and a catalyst for community initiatives. The Board of Trustees recently approved an aspirational ten-year strategic vision to help drive our dramatic growth and transformational community priorities.
Create positive, meaningful, and lasting change throughout Northern Colorado by 2032 by:
- investing $225 million in community grantmaking
- growing assets under management to $500 million
- becoming the “go to” institution to address critical challenges
- Build and Grow donor and advisor relationships to support community impact.
- Engage and Activate the next generation of philanthropists in Northern Colorado.
- Powerfully Tell the Story of our work and the impact of our donors.
- Expand Grantmaking by raising discretionary dollars and encouraging donors to give generously.
- Convene and Collaborate partners and stakeholders to identify key issues and address the region’s biggest challenges.
- Strengthen Nonprofits by growing agency endowments and facilitating professional development.