The Berthoud Community Fund Committee provides input to the Board of Trustees and Foundation staff, and is responsible for grantmaking from unrestricted funds established in the Berthoud community. The committee receives requests for funding during the competitive grant cycle in July of each year.
Contact our staff if you have questions regarding the Berthoud Community Fund Committee.
Support projects and programs that:
- Build community engagement in the Berthoud area
- Preserve Berthoud as a great place to live and raise kids
- Achieve obvious and meaningful outcomes
Part of the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado since 1995.
In the News:
- Berthoud Community Fund awards $45,155 to local nonprofits, Berthoud Weekly Surveyor, December 5
- Community Foundation awards $45,155 to projects in Berthoud, Loveland Reporter Herald, November 30
Berthoud Community Fund Committee
Meinte Veldhuis (Chair)