The Loveland Community Fund Committee provides input to the Board of Trustees and Foundation staff, and is responsible for grantmaking from unrestricted funds established in the Loveland community. The committee considers requests for funding on an ongoing basis.
Contact our staff to explore funding opportunities or if you have questions regarding the Loveland Community Fund Committee.
Support projects and programs that:
- Identify, recognize, and encourage philanthropic activities and education in Loveland
- Continue to convene community in support and education of downtown revitalization and development
- Approve grants for strategic or transformational projects focused in downtown (low dollar/high impact)
- Support youth programs and educational opportunities in Loveland
Part of the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado since 1992.
Loveland Generations is a giving group of the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado. A giving group is composed of community-minded people who pool their charitable dollars in a common fund. Members of this group enhance their understanding of philanthropy and their appreciation for the valuable work of local nonprofit agencies. Members are welcome to make their annual donation, observe its impact, and attend annual celebrations without further involvement. However, sharing time and talents on subcommittees that provide leadership to the giving group can make membership even more rewarding.
Because the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado is a tax-exempt public charity, donations to our giving groups are tax-deductible.
The group has three levels of membership: Silver ($500); Gold ($750); and Diamond ($1,000). Click here to make an online donation to the Loveland Generations Fund. To donate by mail, make your check payable to the Community Foundation and send to 4745 Wheaton Dr., Fort Collins, CO, 80525. Please write “Loveland Generations” in the Memo line.
To learn more about the Loveland Generations Fund, contact committee chair Suzanne Peterson at (970) 669‐0277.
Learn about Destination Downtown Loveland and previous events.
In the News
- Loveland Generations grants $25,500 to local projects, BizWest, October 23, 2018
- Loveland downtown celebrates progress, looks to next steps, BizWest, September 20, 2018
- Downtown Loveland leaders encouraged to keep working, Loveland Reporter-Herald, September 19, 2018
- Community Foundation offering grants to nonprofits that serve Loveland kids, Reporter-Herald, July 3, 2018
Loveland Community Fund Committee
Suzanne Peterson (Chair)
Jim Whitenight (Chair, Grantmaking Committee)