- Audited Financial Statements
- Community Foundation of Northern Colorado Form 990 (July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016)
- Community Foundation Trust Form 990 (July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016)
- Investment Fact Sheets
- IRS 501c3 determination letter Community Foundation of Northern Colorado
- IRS 501c3 determination letter Community Foundation Trust
- Confidentiality Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Due Diligence Policy
- Fee Schedule
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Gift Annuity Policy
- Investment Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Scholarship Policy
The Community Foundation of Northern Colorado meets National Standards for operational quality, donor service, and accountability in the community foundation sector.
To remain in compliance with National Standards, we annually review and submit our organizational and financial policies and procedures to a rigorous peer review. To meet all 26 standards, we are required to document our policies in donor services, investment management, grantmaking, and administration.
The National Standards seal indicates official confirmation from the Council on Foundations that the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado has met the most rigorous standards in philanthropy. The National Standard seal also confirms that we honor donors’ wishes—to support the arts, education, human services, the environment, and countless other important causes.
Contact our staff to learn how a fund at the Community Foundation can help you achieve your philanthropic goals
Click here to view the members of the investment and audit committees.