- Audited Financial Statements
- Community Foundation of Northern Colorado Form 990 (July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021)
- Community Foundation Trust Form 990 (July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021)
- Investment Fact Sheet
- IRS 501c3 determination letter Community Foundation of Northern Colorado
- IRS 501c3 determination letter Community Foundation Trust
- Stock and wiring instructions
- Confidentiality Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Fee Schedule
- Finance Policy
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Grantmaking Due Diligence Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Scholarship Policy
- Social Media Policy
Grants and Program Distributions
The Community Foundation of Northern Colorado made $7.7 million in grant and program distributions during the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2022. View a list of grant recipients from FY2022.
The Community Foundation of Northern Colorado meets National Standards for operational quality, donor service, and accountability in the community foundation sector.
To remain in compliance with National Standards, we annually review and submit our organizational and financial policies and procedures to a rigorous peer review. To meet all 26 standards, we are required to document our policies in donor services, investment management, grantmaking, and administration.
The National Standards seal indicates official confirmation from the Council on Foundations that the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado has met the most rigorous standards in philanthropy. The National Standard seal also confirms that we honor donors’ wishes—to support the arts, education, human services, the environment, and countless other important causes.
Contact our staff to learn how a fund at the Community Foundation can help you achieve your philanthropic goals
Click here to view the members of the investment and audit committees.