The Community Foundation of Northern Colorado’s mission is to create transformational community impact by inspiring philanthropy and engaging the region and we do this by serving as a thought leader, a nonpartisan convener, and a catalyst for community initiatives. We are passionate about our role in the community and are looking for skilled professionals who share that passion and embrace our team’s Statement of Values, which emphasizes servant leadership, positivity, trust, and confidentiality.
There has never been a more exciting time to join the Foundation. The Board of Trustees recently approved an aspirational ten-year strategic vision, and we are ready to onboard new leaders to help drive our dramatic growth and transformational community priorities. Join our dynamic team and make a significant difference in the future of Northern Colorado.
Create positive, meaningful, and lasting change throughout Northern Colorado by 2032 by:
- investing $225 million in community grantmaking
- growing assets under management to $500 million
- becoming the “go to” institution to address critical challenges
- Build and Grow donor and advisor relationships to support community impact.
- Engage and Activate the next generation of philanthropists in Northern Colorado.
- Powerfully Tell the Story of our work and the impact of our donors.
- Expand Grantmaking by raising discretionary dollars and encouraging donors to give generously.
- Convene and Collaborate partners and stakeholders to identify key issues and address the region’s biggest challenges.
- Strengthen Nonprofits by growing agency endowments and facilitating professional development.
Accountant/Sr. Accountant – link to PDF of job description